NATURE 'S GIFT BASMATI RICE ข้าวบาสมาติ 5 Kg.
Product of india.
Basmati rice is grown and nurtured in the valleys of the Himalayan mountain, watered by snow-fed rivers where the soil composition and climate are especially conductive for growing Basmati Rice, known the world over for it delicate texture, flavour ad NATURE'S GIFT unique aroma.
Easy way to cook perfect rice!
For best results, rinse rice briefly in a large sieve under cold running water. Soak for at least 18-20 minutes in the measured amount of cold water before cooking. A general guideling is to use double the amount of water as the rice by volume.
- Bring 5 cups of water to a rolling boil in a container.
- Add 1 cup rice to it and stir. Allow it to return to medium boil.
- Cook uncovered for 6-8 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with boiling water.
- Put 1 cup rice 2 cups water into a heavy base container
- Bring to boil. Stir gently and cover.
- Allow it to simmer gently for 6-8 minutes
- Turn on the heat and allow it to stand covered for 5 minutes.
- Put 1 cup of rice along with 1.5 cups of water in a microwaveable bowl.
- Cover with lid or film wrap, which has been pierced in a few places.
- Cook on high temperature for 6 minutes, then uncover and stir gently.
- Cover and cook on defrost for 6 mins.